Sunday, April 12, 2009

We are the pirates, who don't do anything, we just stay at home, and lie around.. lol come to the play!! it is the bomb-diggity and the bee's knees!!!

there it is. you should come.

Well, I took over 550 pictures this past saturday of the Pirates of Penzance dress rehearsal, but here are a few.. I'm really looking forward to seeing this play, although now I've pretty much seen it all.. :) I found out I could probably have been in it after all, but oh well.

Hmmm.. I recognize that look..

They are all noble men gone wrong..

ok.. this is why ninjas are better than pirates.

it's a good thing it's only a play or this guy might have a sore face.. lol!

What??? don't you dance around in a nightgown in the middle of the night?? I thought everybody did that..

I think he's a pirate who don't do anything.. or maybe he's jack sparrow in disguise??

What was that???

a VERY brave-looking policeman..

Wow.. I think every picture I take of jacob he looks more and more intelligent.

Not to brag, but I really think this is an awesome picture..

don't ask don't tell..

Well guys aren't supposed to say a dress is pretty.. but I have to say this one is quite attractive, and you couldn't ask for a better model either.

My dear Frederic.. don't go!

well you see..

don't move or I'll shoot!!! these parasols are loaded!! ha!

Real men carry parasols. Back off.

Aaaaaaaa!! lol

The model of a modern major-general..

11 comments:

Alyssa Jean said...

Wow, great pictures! Hmm... so what look am I giving you? LOL! I can't tell by looking at my own face...
Nice one of Joel... LOL!
Haha, yeah that guy looks pretty scary when he's grabbing me... I've actually really gotten myself to start shaking while I'm up there. I guess I know how to act scared pretty well. ;P

I think guys should say that certain dresses are pretty! I think they should say that some are even gorgeous! It makes the lady wearing the dress feel even more beautiful. :) ;) And as for me being the model... Well, it probably wouldn't fit any other girl... it was kind of made for me... LOL!

Anyway, great pictures! I'll see you later today. :)

Alyssa Jean said...

btw, I think you're little saying at the top of your blog. I know how you feel. ;)

Matt Skywalker said...

well it is a gorgeous dress.. and they could make it for anybody else and it still wouldn't look as good..
as to the look on your face.. well take another look at those eyes and then you tell me.. well I'd better stop looking at the picture or I might make a new first and loose a staring contest haha!!!!

Alyssa Jean said...

Well, thank you very much. :) I feel special now. :)
Guys should take lessons from you on how to make a girl feel so special. :)

me :)

Farm Kids said...

Hey, Matthew, where are the pictures of me??:( *SOB* I'm just not special enough!! lol. Oh well, I'll get over it.

meg

Melody Jo said...

Matthew, those pictures are beautiful, especially the ones of Alyssa, lol. Whatever goes, I'm glad you can control yourself and not give that poor guy a sore face!

"Nenette" said...

FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY?! And my memory card only holds 120. Nice pictures!

Brandon said...

Haha! Jacob is so gonna kill you! If not phisically with words! LOL!

Alyssa Jean said...

Haha, well Brandon. Jacob will be very happy to find that that picture of him is also on the wall at our church for EVERYONE there to see. :P LOL!

Wow Matthew, you've gotten more comments then I have in a LONG time. :D
cya tomorrow! :D

Matt Skywalker said...

Yea.. my blog gets a lot of traffic.. mostly because I'm not scared of the boogie man, so anybody can look at my blog :) lol
and yea I saw the pix at church :) I'm famous!! my pictures are on the bulletin board!!! haha ;P although a couple of them look like you tried to brighten up and they're a little noisy now.. oh well :)

and yea brandon, jacob is not exactly the most intimidating threat to me.. haha all I have to do is say I'll take him for another run in my car and I can have anything I want ;) lol


yea.. I take a lot of pictures... they're all on facebook :)

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?