Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dude.. I iz a motorcycle owner.. w00t!

Well I finally got my motorcycle tonight :) :) I can't legally drive it much for a while because of titling and licensing and all that, but at least it's mine now, and I have it, and I can drive around some :) Here are a couple pix for you :) I'll get some more later, but the rest of this week I'm pretty busy, so idk.. So now you can call me a biker ;) although I'm not really a biker until I've had it for a while and all.. :) anyway...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! lol* Have fun Day Rider!! haha
Night Rider

Melody Jo said...

A Kawasaki Ninja! I remember back when my brother was OBSESSED with them! Please wear a helmet and body armor, please! I've seen ants squished by matchbox cars, I don't want to see that happen to you. Looks great, though, Have a blast!

Kyrene Denise said...

Congrats on the new bike!!!

Alyssa Jean said...

Now you need to update on your other sweet ride. :) ;)

I noticed the song again. Although like last time my volume is muted right now.. :P

I'm updating my blog, but it's taking awhile.
Cya soon............... okay, maybe it doesn't feel soon... LOL!

me ;)

Matt Skywalker said...

:) I'm working on getting a post up about my new pet :)

Nice update on ur blog. Glad you had fun!!

Yea.. cya not soon enough but sorta soon!