Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taken by my iphone after dark in dim lighting.. not bad for a cell phone..


Well, I don't have much to put up, but I thought I'd let everybody know that I'm doing well, and so far I've been doing ok in class.. I got an iphone this past weekend, because my RAZR was starting to get old and randomly shut off and drop calls or not even turn on without a ton of playing around with it. I LOVE the iphone!! the internet browser in my pocket everywhere I go is awesome, and the gps is pretty sweet!! I've already got like 30 applications downloaded onto it, because it has a lot of free and inexpensive software using the gps and internet that make it a very useful tool.. plus with 16gb of hard drive space, I've got a lot of music and movies on there too :) So anyway, that was pretty exciting for me, since I've wanted an iphone for a LONG time!!

For some reason recently I've been kinda depressed and gloomy.. maybe it's just because the stuff I have to live with every day is starting to get old, along with not having seen all the people I know and love back home for several months.. whatever the case, I can't wait to come home for a little break from it all here in a couple weeks.. :) :)

Anyway, I've got to get going and get some supper real quick, so I'd better go! God Bless!!!]
Matthew

0 comments: