Monday, December 8, 2008

Another picture..


Here is another picture I took a couple weeks ago. It's a pretty little spot in the Alamo riverwalk section. I figured that the few pictures I have left to put up I will post one or two at a time every day or two. That way I can keep everybody up to date and still keep it colorful with pictures :)
So the update on me: well, pretty much the same, except that I'm taking the NREMT in a few short hours, and that is an intimidating thought for me right now. I'm excited to be coming

home in ten days for my two week Christmas leave. I'll be getting home around 7 or 8 on the 19th, and then I leave really really early in the morning on the 2nd of January. So, that's what's up with me.. Hope this post sees you being blessed and having a wonderful Christmas season :D Well, God bless, and unt next time, ttfn!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

LOL... I'm your ride home from the airport- so if I drive like Stephen, I'll have you home by 5:00 ;)

Brandon said...

Man, you're pretty sad, having to follow your own blog... lol :)