Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Home away from home

Hey everybody, I finally got some pictures to put up.. Not very many, but considering my internet situation I'm glad to get this!! I'm less than 2 weeks from taking my NREMT test, which is the hardest test I will be taking here. After that I will be nationally registered as an Emergency medical technician, which should be cool :) You never know, I might be on the ambulance you see whizzing past down the road, hopefully you won't ever need my services!! lol Anyway, here are some pix.. Eventually I might get some pix of the other people here, but it would take forever to try to explain who they are, so for right now I'll put that off for some other time.. Tomorrow I have wake-up at 2:45 in the morning, because we have a PT test, so.. it's pretty dumb, but I won't get phase 5 privileges if I fail it, so I'd better get some sleep tonight!!
Echo Company is next to us, and I thought their elephant was kinda cool :) so here it is :)

Practicing for the basketball season.. yes, we have company competition basketball games here.. well, we will in a couple weeks.. :)
My "home"

Combat medic lead the way!
"Soldier Medics... Warrior Spirit! Hooah!"
(as you can see the leaves are still green.. and they're some weird kind of tree..)

Well that's all I have for now.. I will post more some other day.. God Bless, hope you have an amazing day, week, month.. whatever ;P
Thanks for reading by the way, and feel more than welcome to drop me a comment, even just to say hi! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thnksgiving Matthew!!!! I miss you so much..wish you were here..*SOB*
meg
btw, thanks for the comment:)

Melody Jo said...

I wanna ride the elephant!