Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baseball...

Tess and Chelsea being sad because I'm leaving in one week :(

Tess and Chelsea being sad again, because not only am I leaving really soon, but Chelsea is leaving tomorrow :(
I was sure I was going to miss Megan doing this, but I didn't :D

Ashley, Mrs. Reifer, and Some other person who was there :)

Little sister Maggie!!! hehe we decided that since the Hamachers are my little siblings, that makes Chelsea my cousin :) so now I have another cool cousin to add to my collection :)
Three little girls :p

I actually got Jenny to pose for me!! :)

So, even though we didn't win, and this was the last game of the season, I had a fun time :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief Matt,I didn't think you would put that pic of me on your BLOG!!!I'll get you back sometime...
The "special effects" pictures below are hillarious!!!Yep,I'd say I laughed the hardest when I saw the one of your big nose!lol!It really made me laugh:)The Hamachers are really fun!So are you:)Bye now!
~megan
P.S.
the "other person" sitting on the seats next to Mom and Ash is Amanda Engelke:)She was the Grandma in Prince and the Pauper.