Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well, today I'm selling my truck for a small price of $600. I was hoping for more, but the highest offer I got was $600, and I don't have time to wait for more. I'm really hoping to get a car I found on rollanet that's $1,000 I don't have $1,000 yet though, and by the time I get it they probably will have sold the car :(
here it is, a 1984 Mazda RX-7 Rotary engine, 0-50 in 6.3 seconds, 120mph top speed, 29 highway mpg.. not to terribly bad :)
I'm afraid it'll be gone by the time I get the money though :(
other than that, not too terribly much going down around here.. same ol' same ol'... getting kinda boring not ever talking to anybody since nobody ever responds to my correspondence... :( well, that's about it for today. Hopefully I'll have an update soon as to my vehicle status.

3 comments:

UberDude3752 said...

wow mathew i hope you get it and if you are on msn more i'll talk to you more

Anonymous said...

A 27 year old car ends up being more for working on than getting around, even though it looks like a lot of fun. If you don't get it, because it's gone before you get the money, then God must have something better for you.

Matt Skywalker said...

True, but it's only temporary until I get enough money for a truck.