Monday, March 3, 2008

Sigh... I wish it were nice outside..

Yesterday the weather was SOO nice!! God gave us the most beautiful weather I could ask for at this time of year. And then today.. my least favorite kind of weather. I guess they say the Lord gives and He takes away. ;) Well, anyway, at least today I have to spend most of the day inside anyway because I have my college class and homework to do, but still I hate this weather :( 

Here's a poem (at least I think it's a poem.. or is it prose?? whatever.. I forget.. here it is)

Today I want to make a difference- I want to change a life- I want to bring one more soul to Christ- I want to open up a closer relationship with God- Today, I said "I'll do it tomorrow" and realized- that's what I said yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that. Isn't it time to stop this cycle of "I want to's", and start saying, today I did...??? It's time for action! Let's get moving!! God bless, and make today be yesterday's promised tomorrow.

0 comments: