Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally it's more pictures!!

Sorry it took me so long, but I really didn't have a chance to take any pictures yet.. I had to stay home from work this morning to get these ones. They are not very good, but I was having trouble holding him and the camera, and he was moving a lot, the light was dim, and the camera I'm using is not that great.. and unfortunately my new camera just got put on hold :(
well, here are the pictures:

My Little man Eric :)

Check it out! A yawn and a wink at the same time!

happy little guy.. :)

I'm not sure just what that face means... halfway between a smile and a yawn I think..

He seemed to like looking at me better than looking at the camera.. lol

I think we've got a future gamer here!! :) :)

4 comments:

Farm Kids said...

He is sooooo adorable!!! You should be a very proud big brother! :)

~Ash

Matt Skywalker said...

lol that I am :) he is a very cute little guy :) He <3's to smile at me too :)

UberDude3752 said...

Man Mathew your little brother does look like a future gamer you can never start to early you know

Karie said...

all your little brother is soooo cute!!too bad my little brother is all ready 8!!!!!Bye!!!-Karie