Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So, I bought a gamecube..

I just recently got a gamecube, because all my friends seemed to stop emailing me, or commenting on my web profiles or stuff like that, so my life has been kinda boring lately- same old routine: school, work, homework, sleep, have nightmares of homework, stay up late catching up on homework, get up early and go to work again... you see the pattern ;) So far, this is the list of games I have purchased, and either have received, or soon will receive in the mail.


1 Army Men R.T.S.

2 Army Men: Sarge’s war

3 ATV Quad Power Racing

4 Batman Begins game

5 Big Air: Freestyle

6 F-Zero GX

7 Godzilla 

8 Lego Star Wars

9 Lord of The Rings: Return of the King

10 Lord of the Rings: The two Towers game

11 MarioKart: Double dash

12 Mario Party 7 w/mike

13 Medal of Honor: Frontline

14 Metroid Prime

15 Narnia game

16 Need For Speed: Hot Persuit 2 

17 Need For Speed: Underground 

18 Sonic Adventure DX: Director’s Cut

19 StarFox Adventures

20 Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

21 Super Mario Sunshine

22 Super Smash Bros. Melee

23 Wario World

24 WaveRace: Blue storm


Nice Huh?? lol just a few of 'em!! ;) :D

Hopefully they'll keep me entertained for a while, at least until I get somebody who will email me!! 

uh-oh... Now Colin McCluskey is going to be following me around wanting to borrow my games ;) that's ok, I think I'll still have one or two left to play if he borrows one :)

1 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Hey Mr. Gamecube Maniac!
Since you were so kind as to leave comments on our blog, we thought we'd return the favor and leave one on yours. :) So, um... cool blog, hope you're not too bored today, and we (ash and josh) will see you tonight! Meg says that it's fine with her if you put pics of her on your blog, just as long as you don't post any videos of High School Musical... lol. Yah, so anyway, bfn. ttyl!
-Farm Girl